Central Dogma is conducting 16 weeks theory session on Research Methodology for PhD aspirants.
Session I: 3rd Dec 2017-31st March 2018 (only on Sunday)
- Open for PhD students of all the Universities including deemed Universities
- The coaching will be given by the faculty members who are experts in the domain areas and have research/teaching experience of several years.
- Syllabus covered is as per UGC norms (New Delhi)
- Practice sessions and faculty interactions for clearing doubts will be inherent part of this program
Central Dogma is conducting 24 weeks theory session on Medical Biochemistry for first MBBS students.
Session I: 2nd Dec 2017-31st May 2018 (only on Saturday)
- Syllabus covered is as per the norms of Medical Council of India, New Delhi
- Highly experienced faculty in the field including adjunct faculty members of Central Dogma
- Program includes lecture series on the various topics of the syllabus and practice session with test series
For details regarding timing and fees, contact: 9112256660