The short term trainings offered by the academy mainly focus on the combination of areas/techniques that are commonly used in biopharma industry and academia. Once the individual completes specific module with practical training he/she can get a confidence for working on bench as the module emphasizes on participation of every individual in training. Also some of the modules like regulatory affairs, documentation, quality/GMP compliance are not taught in any academic institutes or private training centers. The Central Dogma academy’s major goal is to bridge the gap between academia and industry and to make the individual “industry ready” due to practical experience in various techniques.
Who can be benefited:
- Students from biotechnology and life science background pursuing graduate and post graduate studies as well as Biotechnology Engineering graduates and postgraduates and students pursuing PhD who are interested in establishing the career in Biotechnolgy /Biopharma industry.
- Value addition to their existing course curriculum as individual practical training possible and the modules cover their current practical syllabus plus additional industry specific techniques.
- Students who are trying to pursue PhD program after Master’s degree in India and abroad.
- The training can help in reducing the initial time of PhD program which is majorly spent in struggling with various techniques and instrument handling.
- Teachers who want to widen their expertise and refresh their knowledge in various laboratory techniques.
- Employees of Biopharma/Pharma industry who would like to enhance their expertise in related fields.